ATTN DishNetwork HD Customers: Save $10/Month
DishNetwork HD Platinum Package FREE
While recently surfing the outer-banks of the Internet, I found out that DishNetwork was now offering their HD Platinum package for free if you subscribe to a Classic Package + HD. Here’s a list of Platinum HD channels:
- HD Movie channels MGM-HD, Universal-HD, and HDNet Movies
- Sports channels NBA-TV HD and NHL HD
- A&E’s Crime & Investigation HD
- FashionTV HD
- BET Jazz HD
- LOGO HD
- MavTV HD
- World Fishing Network HD.
I don’t know about you, but if my fishing shows aren’t in HD, it’s just not worth watching What’s next — a Frisbee Golf HD channel? Perhaps Bocce Ball HD? But I digress..
7 Steps to a Lower DishNetwork Bill
If you already have a Classic Package + HD, you can immediately save $10/month on your bill by calling DishNetwork (800) 333-DISH, or just go online and do it right now!
- Sign into your DishNetwork account and click on the Programming link.
- Under the HD Programming options, uncheck all of your current HD package(s).
- Click the “Review and Order” button to verify your HD package(s) were removed.
- Click on the “Back” button at the bottom of the page.
- You should now have a new “HD & Platinum” as an option for $10. Select this as your HD programming option.
- Click the “Review and Order” button to verify the combined “HD & Platinum” package was added.
- Click on the “Order” button to finalize. Your ‘new’ programming will take effect within a matter of minutes!
There’s a great thread on this topic at High Def Forum, including comments from an off-duty DishNetwork employee. Continue to enjoy your HD programming with a slightly larger bank account!
I’ve been away from the blog for quite a while, but there’s no time like the present to get more content out there! I look forward to putting out more informative (and maybe even slightly entertaining!) content — oh yeah, and do it more consistently, too!
photo by redteam
MyMoneyMinute on Twitter